Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kandi & Her Fiance BROKE UP!!!!


Kandi told Essence yesterday, that she and AJ were taking a break, which is a nice way to say that they’ve broken up.
"We’re on hiatus. He’s a great guy and he’s not the type to sit on his behind like a scrub, so it has nothing to do with that. Yes, he has a lot of children, and yes, I didn’t know about them all at first but I got over it because as long as you handle your responsibility and spend time with your children it’s not an issue for me. Another thing I want to set the record straight on is that AJ was married before. A lot of people make comments like, if he didn’t marry his other children’s mothers then why do you think he’s going to marry you.

Kandi also talked about having custody of AJ’s 12′year-old twin daughters so they’re clearly still friends. Interesting. I don’t really know what to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment