Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Diddy had himself a verbal altercation outside of an awards afterparty with someone who supposedly was an undercover cop.

Diddy had himself a verbal altercation outside of an awards afterparty with someone who supposedly was an undercover cop. Not sure what the back and forth was about but here is what TMZ released:Diddy had himself a verbal altercation outside of an awards afterparty with someone who supposedly was an undercover cop. Not sure what the back and forth was about but here is what TMZ released:It all went down Sunday night outside a VMA afterparty at 1 Oak — the cop forcefully instructed Diddy to keep moving on the sidewalk … to which the record mogul replied, “Lower your f**king voice when you’re talking to me … I’m a man just like you.” The cop then yelled back at Diddy, “I don’t give a f**k who you are.” Diddy turned and shouted back, “I don’t give a f**k who you are either mother f**ker!” The two men continued to yell at each other until Diddy’s entourage ripped him away.
DIDDY, DONT START ACTIN LIKE KANYE! I"ll Whip ya ass...lol j/k BUT I KNO HOW U BE FEELIN YO SELF.....CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

No comments:

Post a Comment