Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mister Willie Ray Norwood You Are NOT tha father of Dangers Baby....(Maury's Voice)


Danger’s baby daddy is Nick Cannon’s brother Gabriel who is in the group Rydaznrtist. Apparently, the group is on the 106 and Park tour and he will more than likely miss the birth of their child. She tweeted:

“If I don’t go into labor tonight I’m going to the concert at the House of Blues. I want to see where my child support is going to come from. F*ck N*ggas in singing groups who can’t sing and leaves his girl seven months pregnant he needs to get his d*ck off. If you miss your own child’s delivery go ahead and kill youself u r dead to me. For every insecure selfish little boy that can make a child and run away when its time to be a responsible grown up what goes around comes around“.

For The Love of Child Support Checks
Coming to VH1 Spring 2010.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment