Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NENE USE TO DROP IT LIKE IT"S HOTT...

NENE TOLD IT ALL IN her New book “Never Make The Same Mistake Twice”. In the book she reveals that she was in several abusive relationships and why she decided to work as a stripper in an upscale Atlanta establishment. She writes:
"Yes, I was a stripper!, a woman who took her clothes off and danced for dollars. Let the judgment ensue. I mean, it’s easy enough to do, right?”. My son was in private school, his father wasn’t chipping in for pull-ups or food, I had no job and no money coming in, the rent was past due, and the super told me and my roommate that our condo owner was about to put us out. So I did what I had to do.”

Nene also reveals she went by the name “Silk” and that dancing gave her power:
“I felt powerful in front of those men. They were obviously there to see what I had, and I quickly realized that those men weren’t there to make me feel bad about myself. They were there to
make me feel good.”

Then She Said she doesn’t regret the experience one bit. In fact, it built up her
self esteem:

“[It was] the ultimate power trip. With every piece of clothing I took off, the more I got my life back. I worked this body like a well-oiled machine, and every movement got me closer to my goal of financial independence for me and my child.”

No comments:

Post a Comment